Business & Industry Sector
Business Training & Development Services
As a California business, there are two ways to connect with our services and resources to help your business thrive. Become a Business Partner: The Business & Entrepreneurship Sector is seeking input on both the workforce development and business development needs of small businesses. If you are interested in advising our regional teams about how to leverage funding and design curriculum to meet the needs of the Orange County California Community College Business & Entrepreneurship Sector, contact our Director, Dr. A. Cathleen Greiner, PhD or Contact us.
Tap into our industry specific services and get customized training resources and consulting for your business.
- CCC Workforce development contacts by Sector
- Short term training (to upskill or reskill workers)
- Degree and certificate programs
- Student internships
- Contract Education (Customized training for businesses)
- California Employment Training Panel (ETP) funding to pay for the training of incumbent workers